Here you can review all of your enrollments. This is like your own personal ledger where you can review details on every transaction thas comes in.
1. Click on ENROLLMENTS.
2. In this section you can view a table with all of your enrolled families.
3. Use the top filter to search enrollments more easily.
4. Choose between this multiple tools to filter your enrollments search:
- Use the ID section to search customers by their ID number.
- Use the Class section to search by class.
- Use the Search by Date filter. Select the Start and End dates of the searched class.
- Insert Parent Names to filter their enrollments.
- Use the Child Name section to search by customer’s kids name.
- Search by using the customer’s Status.
- Search by using the customer’s date of enrollment.
- You can see if the booking included a puppet. You can also see if extra puppets were purchased.
- You can also see the Class Price, Fee and Your Total for each enrollment.
- Photo Consent: When registering for a class, parents are asked if they give their permission for Bilingual Birdies to use photos and videos of the class for marketing purposes.
5. You can download a .cvs with all your enrollments information.