Start creating your classes and schedule.
Year 1 and year 2 classes options:
Create a Regular Class
1. Click on Classes on the left menu:
2. To create a Regular Class, click on the Create tab at the top.
3. Select the Regular Class option.
4. Fill in the Basic Information:
- The semester and language: Select the semester you want to teach. In case you teach in more than one language, select the desired language. If you only teach in one language, it will be selected automatically.
- The Location: Online (Insert the class link) or in person class (Insert the address and location name).
- The Age Range of your class: Set the students age range for your class.
- Comment: This comment will be visible to your customers when paying for the class.
5. Set the Class Duration and the Start Date of your class.
6. Set the Price per Class. The total price for the semester will be calculated. Remember to include the parent materials fee in your price.
If a parent sign up after the start date, the price will be automatically prorated.
For an 8 week semester:
For an 16 week semester:
7. Set your Class Schedule. You can add different work periods for the same day.
8. Set your Holidays & Days off.
9. Set the Maximum Capacity of students for your class.
10. Select or write the Class Policies. Set the class policies for Rain Day, Cancellation and Sibling discount of your class. You can use the suggested policies or write the ones you consider best.
11. Activate/Deactivate class . If a class is disabled, it will not appear on your website and you will not be able to receive enrollments. To disable a class turn off the switch button.
12. Click on Add Service to finish.
Edit a Class
1. Select the class you want to edit and click on Edit Class.
2. Edit any information you need to change and click on Save Changes.
3. To delete a class, click on Delete Class.
When a parent enrolls to one class, they will receive an email with all the Class Information, Payment Information and a link for them to see their Digital Materials.