Get ready for the best bilingual Special Event ever! Offer an unforgettable experience to children.
Create a Special Event
1. Click on Classes on the left menu:
2. To create a Special Event, click on the Create tab at the top
3. Select the Special Event option
4. Fill in the Basic Information:
- Special Event Name: Give your Special Event a name to easily identify it.
- The Payment Type:
- Paid by a venue (Fee: $25 per event. You will get a private link to share with the venue)
- Paid by individuals (Fee: $5 per person. This event will be available to public in your website).
- The Location: Online (Insert the class link) or in person class (Insert the address).
- The Special Event Description: This description will be visible to prospective customers.
- Comment: This comment will be visible to your customers when paying for the Special Event.
- The Location Name: Give your location a name to identify it easily.
5. Set the Class Duration.
6. Set your Price for the Special Event.
11. Activate/Deactivate class . If a class is disabled, it will not appear on your website and you will not be able to receive enrollments. To disable a class turn off the switch button.
10. Click on Add Service to finish.
When creating a Special Event, a private link is generated so you can share it with the parent. Now you can see your upcoming Special Event on the menu. Click on the Copy Icon to share your Private Special Event link.
When you create a Special Event by Venue, you will receive an email with all the Event Information, Payment Information and a link for parents to access their Digital Materials.
When a parent enrolls to one Special Event by Individual, they will receive an email with all the Event Information, Payment Information and a link for them to see their Digital Materials.